ABOUT: Geeks In The Pink is the combined icon journal of Molly (searchtheskies) and Pri (blackbird_fly). Icons featured will be from many different fandoms in film, television, music, and general celebrities.
POSTS: We have a detailed index of all subjects posted. The layout of the community is not S2, but all entries are tagged anyway. All posts also are in the memories section as well, sorted by maker and date.
CONTACT: Questions? Comments? Concerns? Feel free to e-mail us anytime. Comments in our personal journals regarding our icons are welcome, if necessary.
1. CREDITING: All icons that are made and posted in this community are property of Molly or Pri. If you plan on using one, please credit geeksinthepink or the correct username (blackbird_fly or searchtheskies) in your keywords and/or comments. If you are unsure of how to credit, please refer to this tutorial.
2. COMMENTING: Please comment in our posts with which icons you're taking. It's not an ego thing, we just like to know if and when our icons are being used. We may not respond to your comments all the time, but we appreciate each and every one of them.
3. HOTLINKING & STEALING: Don't do it! Don't know what it is? Learn more about what it is and why it is wrong. Don't post our icons on Greatest Journal, Xanga, MySpace, or any other sites. Don't pass our icons off as your own. Each one took a great deal of time and effort, though it may not always show it.
4. EDITING: No editing is to be done on any icons, and textless icons are not bases.
5. NOMINATING: We would LOVE any nominations! It means the world to us when our icons are recognized. After the affiliates section, you can find a list of great award communities to nominate any icon-maker in.
RESOURCES: Molly's resource post is well-detailed and up-to date, while Pri's simply isn't. If one of us hasn't credited you for something we've used, please comment at our individual posts and we will gladly add you.